Book a Solar Safe Survey
Including its mounting system, installing an average solar energy system on your roof will add an additional load of around 20Kg per M² covered. At this level checks will need to be made for Building Regulations compliance which can be a costly and time consuming process.
So, is your roof up to it and how do we scientifically figure if it is? If your roof needs strengthening what can be done and if it doesn’t, how can we be certain that Building Regulations will be complied with?
Sounds expensive, doesn’t it?
Then, how about getting all the answers for free?
Our 10 page, Solar Safe Survey enables the harvesting all the key facts, figures and pictures enabling our Chartered Structural Engineer to answer all the above questions in the majority of cases. If she advises system installation is conditional on roof strengthening work being done, our experienced roofing teams can strengthen and install a roof mounted solar system as a single step exercise. Now for the really good news…
Appoint us to install your system and you’ll receive all of this:
- Free roof load Building Regulations [Part A] Certification
- Free 10 year REIGA warranty covering our installation workmanship
- Free water tightness of roof (mounting system roof penetration points limit) Building Regulations [Part C] compliance Certification
- £250,000 per claim Professional Indemnity cover (Solar Panel Building Regulations Parts A & C) provided by our Chartered Structural Engineer.
- A large helping of peace of mind!
To book a Solar Safe Survey please call us on 0333 30 50 767 or contact us.
Offering proper, professional assessment of roof structure and suitability for the chosen array - no other company offered this. Excellent showroom - again no other company could show any real items, only photographs/pictures.
Mr & Mrs Jenkins
Whole process was first class.
Mr & Mrs Faulkner